Re: My GPD Win 2 for sale ($450)

Well.
I'd probably buy this except for the fact I have just got a cheap iphone 6+ from someone that I need to get fixed.
I have got a keyboard and books on the way to learn how to use it, I may have to get a power bank later on maybe, pluss I spent 400 last month on vmware workstation for my cast.
My plan will eventually be a raspberry pi4 which should be able to run at least win10 32 bit at least.
Either that or ubuntu mate.
Point is, I have busted my budget for this year.