Re: Audio Described Content

@136, really? You had to go there? Alridy.
I agree with you for the most part. Humans need social interaction. The only issue with your stance is the fact that movies weren't a thing until 1900s. Need I say anymore to be understood? Yes, yes I do.
1: Internet is not a requirement for learning. I am once again a clear example of that, seeing that I didn't have it for a good chunk of my life.
2: While music can encourage learning, it doesn't come close to movies. There are dozens of free music websites out there including Youtube, and if you don't have internet, radio is your next best bet.
3: Read this really carefully: You do not need audio description to enjoy a movie. You don't. Shocking, I know. It's like your world has been flipped upside down. The statement above is true of at least 90% of movies out there. If you do want to have a more clear idea of what's going on, ask somebody to watch the movie with you. It's that simple. You may argue that by doing so you are not independent, but here is the simple truth that a lot of folks miss: Nobody in this world is totally independent. We all rely, read, depend, on something or someone to be there/to do a certain task for us. So, the issue above has been solved.
Again, I reiterate my main points in this mess:
1: You do not need audio description for most of the movies out there.
2: Audio description is a want, not a need.
3: If you do not have access to audio described content in your region, it is still not okay to go and rip the movie off in any shape or form.
If you wish to dispute me on the legality of hosting only the audio portion of the movies, just ask yourself this: What is going to happen if I report several movies hosted on Audiovault to their rightful owners?