Re: Will someone be willing to share ready to roll with me?

Well that sure is a drag. Actually, there are some apps that just can't be gifted, period. A friend of mine did try to gift nanoempire to someone and it just wouldn't present the option. Must be an app store policy I"m unaware of. So, failing that, I wonder if they could deal with it how APH would with quota fund purchases of their IOS apps, i.e, generating promo codes. Somehow I doubt Apple has exposed the api for that to Paypal or other payment processors. But if it were to work in that way, one could purchase Ready to Roll through their website and it would generate a promo code, and, if required, a promo code for the proper country's app store. That way if you wanted to gift the app to someone, you could do so in a way similar to every other company who sells windows stuff allowing you to just enter a different email when purchasing as a gift.
Of course, any Android titles they make *technically* could be sold through their website making gifting an instant possibility, though they would have to have an alternate licensing system if such were the case so that people don't just go passing around APK's.