Re: Will someone be willing to share ready to roll with me?

There are other apps available for rolling dice. Not quite as friendly, and certainly less accessible, but they will do in a pinch. D 20 dice is one I remember using myself.  You can try the dice and fight club five, but those are really unfriendly and you really need to memorize a lot of the buttons before you get good at it.  I heard of dice tray, but have never used it myself so cannot speak on the accessibility.  If you’re playing via Skype, GMA dice may be an option for you as well.