Re: TextSpaced sci-fi text-based MMO

I would like to ask the admin of Text Spaced, Apollo, to let me back into the game, and allow me to at least play it. Whatever I did, even if all offenses he accused me of would be true, I have committed those when communicating, chatting on the game's Discord channels, and not in the game itself. In the Text Space game itself, I haven't committed any bannable offense, haven't violated any game rules, haven't cheated, used multis, intentionally abused features, nor harrassed or annoyed other players with messages, again, in the game itself. I have even donated real money to it, twice even, despite my pretty modest financial situation. So permabanning me from all game related Discord channels, including the possibility to PM other users there,  should be a strict enough punishment for whatever I did, there is no need, nor a valid reason to permaban me from the game itself too, taking away from me my main, primary entertainment, which occupied, filled the very most of my vast spare time.

Regards,
Caccio
from Hungary