Re: TextSpaced sci-fi text-based MMO

Okay I'm having another look at the game myself since this one has needed an entry on the database for a while now. My old account seems to have gone bye bye, but I don't particularly mind since I wasn't exactly far into the game anyway.

I'm currently trying out some mining and hoping its working.
One thing I do find a little odd, is that when I try scanning for stuff I'm told nothing is around, and yet when I look at nearby sectors, everything is unexplored. I'm literally stuck in the middle of no where big_smile.

Is there a way to scan for stuff that you can actually get to? EG mining destinations, trade ports etc?

Similarly, when I look at missions, they're all thousands upon thousands of L Y away, which makes them pretty useless to me, even those that would actually be possible to complete.

So right now I'm mining away, even though the sector has very low in most everything since I can't find anywhere else to mine,  and hoping that I will then be able to actually find a place to sell stuff once I've finished otherwise I would be all kinds of stuck.

Btw, I thought there was a way to scan nearby sectors for planets, minable stuff etc, yet when I look on ftl I'm just told the sector name and unplored and that's that, heck there aren't even any stable planets round here.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TextSpaced via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : caio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TextSpaced via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TextSpaced via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector