Re: Graphiti Braille Display Now Available?

Well, sometimes I go down to the Kentucky School for the Blind for something or another and APH is right next door. I've been over to see this thing, and let me tell you, it's pretty dang cool. The guy showing it off to me had an Lightning to HDMI adapter and was actually displaying google maps street view with it, from his phone which was pretty neat. There's even a mode where you can draw on the braille display itself with your finger and the dots will show up where you touch; I believe it has some sort of touchscreen technology in it somewhere. Now, it's not made for displaying braille, but it can. But because the pins are so large, so too would be the braille. It does have a braille keyboard, so I know you can input with it, but I think the whole point is to turn graphical output into raised dots.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Diegogaribay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Diegogaribay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thatguy via Audiogames-reflector