Re: What are you guys using as PC protection these days?

I agree with the recommendations for Privacy Badger, HTTPS Everywhere, and UBlock Origin. A good paid VPN would be Private Internet Access. I don't use it anymore, but when I did, both the IOS and PC apps were quite accessible. The PC app did have an issue for awhile where you couldn't get into the menu from the system tray, but they've always been really good about fixing accessibility issues when they crop up. At the time, I had written to them about it, but I also switched to using Open VPN with their config files for it, which worked so well that I never did get around to trying the main application to see if that issue had been fixed. I think Private Internet Access is very reasonably priced, too.