Re: AudioGame Collaboration: Should We Do It?

nolan, your contribution is much appreciated. And I understand your explanation. However identifying parts of code as branches is still somewhat valuable to get an overview, from a glance, as to what the issue or feature being added is, and how it's commits relate to the current flow. I understand branches can ultimately be created by the maintainer from a fork contribution. Still it's good to have some accountability on the person forking and contributing by identifying parts of code as branches. Also good concise commit messages are great too! Of course I can't prevent people who fork from sticking to my conventions, but I certainly encourage it. Commits, making small feature changes, are probably fine just leaving at master (e.g. spelling changes). Again, thanks for your contribution. I'll be definitely merging your contribution. I'll be adding a contributors.md file. You're first on the list. smile Also, I had some sounds I began using for this project. I have to figure out a way to host them such that collaborators can add sounds and be able to have a complete build to play the game and distribute if they so desire. Maybe OwnCloud?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : pauliyobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : kingzombie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : hurstseth405 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : kaigoku via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : kaigoku via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Ilya via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : kaigoku via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : kaigoku via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector