Re: Version 8.0: Rhythm Rage Level Creator Official Thread

I just noticed that I didn't completely fix the alias and macro error. So I have actually fixed it now. Also, I have noticed that the attirbutes should not have to be enabled or disabled, so I am removing that category from the options panel. If the sound path name is empty, it won't add the early, late, or achievement fail attribute. This will fix a bug where having early or late disabled wouldn't add the early and late attributes in containers that had them.

I will fix this and see if there is anything else to fix and re-release version 8.5.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : marko via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : marko via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : marko via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Remi via Audiogames-reflector