Re: world of zombies concept demo

Moderation:

I'm gonna go ahead and issue you a warning here. Not a ban, a warning.
Please, please don't just use songs you "found somewhere", okay? You seem to have realized this and are going to take down your links till you fix the issue. I understand you want to release a product to muck around with, but you've already got a shady reputation of borrowing what you don't have rights to borrow.
This warning comes with a condition: if you keep doing this sort of thing, the hammer is going to fall harder, because you're now very aware of what you're doing, and maybe should've been beforehand, but we didn't precisely have to arm-twist you into admitting your mistake either. In other words, consider this your last slap on the wrist. I bet you anything there'll be someone out there thinking I'm going too soft on you, but this is being done purely because the next infraction will quite likely result in a ban. You'll be acting in bad faith at that point, as saying you're sorry only works if there appears to be a genuine intent to learn from your misdeeds. Right now you have the chance to make right, so please do it.