Re: world of zombies concept demo

I think my biggest issue with your spin off is that the engine has so much possibilities when it comes to platforming and more advanced zombie types that just aren't being used. So far all I see is insanely drawn out levels with nothing extra accept more and more zombies, and a broken food system which uses sounds from stw, and a money system which doesn't even seem to work correctly.
I'd say start a lot smaller, make a small basic little game which uses your own code and then progress until you're big enough to actually code / design a game like this without all the shortcomings. The 2d engine I open sourced on the ATB forum shows off the basics of the zombie arena map system whilst pretty much leaving the rest up to you to create.