Re: In need of a lib or place of orchestral free music for free use

I dont' see how I'm labeling anyone?
Maybe I shouldn't have gone off like that and obscured the topic, but I'd think you could at least empathise...  However I specifically separated his mistake from the people causing the majority of that frustration.
If your saying that I'm assuming too much about why people don't use the resources than, alright fine I can understand that, but everything I've seen has backed that judgement up and since they won't even bother to tell me how it could be made easier, I can't really take much else out of it.

I've been very patient with people for the most part about this, I've pasted links to these sites again and again which you can see in my post history, but now that the collection is finally up and even stickied, people are still asking where to find it or refusing to use it after having posted in that room before?  Yeah, that kinda pisses me off, and I think that's fair.