Re: In need of a lib or place of orchestral free music for free use

I'm thinking about throwing in the towl and, trying and probably failing  just making what I need myself, with, the crap lojic has, and seeing what happens.  I simply have a somewhat consuming time schedule with the start of high school and other things going on, I need to use my time wisely. I don't like to use filters because on smaller web sights that will bring the number of tracks a long way down. I'll check on a few other sights and see if I can unearth any thing. I was looking for a general group of higher quality film like orkestral music, especially played on string instruments,   incompitech just doesn't have what I'm looking for, and I may not very well bee able to get it for free but I saw nothing wrong with trying, because I don't want to shell out money right now seeing that I have a limited amount of said money.