Re: The Vale Announcement

Hmmmm, I've not received an  email about this, even though I was on the list for the last demo, and I've checked my spam folder.

I find  it hopeful that  people are on the one hand not expecting audio dark souls, and on the other that falling squirrel have taken people's thoughts into account, at least to the extent of creating challenging mechanics.
I've never personally had as much an issue with these cinematic but ultimately relatively easy audio adventure titles, ---- well not accept that stupid marsh in Echoes of livia anyway, however then again I've never expected more than we got, indeed I bought terraformers back in 2006 fully well knowing what I'd get, and completely enjoyed the game as an audio experience with a great atmosphere, rather than as an extreme challenge to my skills.

The last demo of the vale, with the ranged combat and hunting, the different quests and high quality acting actually went a bit further than this type of thing usually goes already, and obviously there's more on the horizon, so I agree with tangela here, it should be pretty good, providing people's expectations are realistic.

Btw, I actually never finished a blind legend. I bought it on Ios, but could never get the hang of the swipe turns, its one of the few occasions I've actually considered buying a pc version of a game I own on another platform, particularly since I now have steam running.