Re: Geometric concepts?

What I got was someone who actually made the images for me using tactile paint, on a piece of paper. Thus, I got to see all the lines and how they intersected. In cases like that, usually they give you enough info to deduce everything that isn't stated.
Now, of course, if they're just giving you a word problem, and no actual image? That's tougher. It means you have to create your own image.
For instance, if they are talking about lines with graph _expression_, that gets harder.
Example: line 1: x2, y4 to x8, y4
line 2: x1, y2 to x7, y7
And then you have to map the angle of where lines 1 and 2 meet.
That gets nasty if you can't map it in your head.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kaigoku via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : amerikranian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : amerikranian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : amerikranian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kaigoku via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : amerikranian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : amerikranian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : amerikranian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector