Re: Manamon server down?

You clearly missed where I said 'stereotype' in my last post. I said: It's a blindie steroetype. I.e. blind people have a stereotype of expecting perfect professionalism. I was not singling you out, I was referring to a stereotype. Also, look at the games industry as a whole for a moment. There are a shitload of broken games being released. I'm classing audiogames in with the gaming industry. Not its own seperate little bubble, becasue we got people like EA in here now. Speaking of, EA released Madden 20 with bugs. They usually only update it a certain amount of times, then move on to next year's games. That is how the industry works. You don't support a product forever, because it costs more money than you will make back in sales, or if you are a big company, you have an end of support deadline.

Also, the behavior you describe is commonplace among game developers, especially the smaller, indie ones. I've seen it numerous times where a developer deos the exact same thing as VGStorm and just goes right, game A is released, fuck the fans I'm doing X Y Z. That's commonplace more than you may think. VGStorm are under no obligation to support the game. it's just good business sense to support a game...but there is no law saying they absolutely, must, support a game post-launch. Companies do it because it's good for business, not because they are reuired to do so