Re: questions about the blind community and a couple of other things

Hi.

@Simba, from my understanding, the reason they're happy they put their clothes in the tumble drier, or  washing machine is because they're shelterd and haven't learnt to do that stuff on there own.

I'm sure they enjoy the freedom that they managed to do something on their own without their parents for once.

I'm sheltered in some ways but lucky for me,, I can adapt to situations quite quickly.

I agree with dark 100%, living in the UK, some people will look down apon you or just ignore you or you'll get those who are "just trying to help."

The "just trying to help" people can't understand why blind people don't want help after all, they're blind, yes it's good and all that they got out of the house and on the bus but surely they don't really know where they're going?

Don't get me wrong, some peple are fine and when you say no when they offer to help, they'll listen, but others, not so much.

It sucks but it could be a lot worse.