Re: Crazy Party: mini-games and card battle! (beta68)

speaking of battles. There has been this very annoying phenomenon especially from the latino spanish speaking community (I am a latino but I will never belong to that, thank you very much) who normally cheat through everything. In addition to passing cheated save files, math add ons and scripts and so on, some built decks made by who knows whom. One of them has to do with pairing many arrows and a bunch of barrier cards, so that arrows normally take out about 80 plus health points. I have seen that so many times that it frankly makes battles boring and people fail to come up with original, surprising strategies. I, of course, built a deck that is almost an anti arrows deck, and it keeps you going for quite a while for the longer battles because there are various ways to work with restoration and deduction of health points from your targets. So people will fight with me battle in online mode one on one, and then realize that I can parry their stuff and am about to win and then they just quit. SO what is the point of a game, if you clearly do not  know how to lose? you enjoy things either way. But I guess, ages for anything have really come down and it really shows.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : firence via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kratos via Audiogames-reflector