Re: Crazy Party: mini-games and card battle! (beta68)

Absolutely. You are not learning anything that way, and in the worst case you wont even know what cards to use at a given point. That's not a good thing to do if you want to learn how to make good decks. You can take 2 or 3 strategies, but not decks. For example, if I tell you for a good arrows deck, try putting some barriers as they will add a passive effect to projectiles which includes arrows, put energisation to increase your attack, and thunder arrow to attack, along with confinement unforseen confinement and preventive trussing to easily draw those barriers, and you build a deck off that, you might come across a few more things you could improve. I'm just saying it's not cheating in any way, and I've always found it silly how as soon  as somebody was seen using or asking for save files people are like oh god you are a cheater. It's not so uncommon for people to post a complete save file of a game. Even for decks, a few examples can certainly help newbies, although even in that case I would not give card to card but rather some pointers on building something good.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : firence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kratos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kratos via Audiogames-reflector