Re: Monthly chat September 2019

@Dark:
Well your information proves why exactly Britain has a reputation of crazy weather in popular culture. also, I hope your lady gets well soon.

Actually, coming back to the weather topic, here in India, by this point there will be at least some coldness. yet, despite constant raining practically everyday, the temperature continues to be stubborn, refusing to go down from 23 degrees, or higher than 28.

Resulting in a miserable weather which won't give you comfort in cold, or blistering heat, or rain, or everything in between.

Aside from that, my arguments continue with my family. yesterday my mother told me so certainly that I would do exactly as she has predicted... that for a moment I thought that she has just seen the future.

Then I went berserk inside my mind, and decided that entire day trolling her was in order.

It  is specially annoying because each time my mother comes back from meeting with relatives, she always spouts these prediction.

and they always threaten programming, something which I greatly enjoy.