Re: Best offline audio FPS to play?

I recently started playing SOD again, even though I've played it over the past 8-9 years or so. And on the highest difficulty it was pretty damn challenging indeed - you may wish to consider that. For example, on one save I got onto level 4 and could not continue; I only had 5 med kits and was pretty much out of ammo except the chainsaw ammo, and on that level there are monsters that shoot at you, so that was pretty much impossible for me to continue on with. I even managed to get passed the first room and get to the gong, but even with two loads of projectile ammunition my guns were pretty much empty by the time I had slaughtered all the dogs there, and there was still a turret to deal with.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : YourUso via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector