Re: Best offline audio FPS to play?

Redspot was my world
I never had an fps where it was stratagy over sight, but when I met redspot I found you could grind and get the results you wanted, and yes, people may have spoiled your fun by fucking up all your hard work, but in the end if blind people are bitching about this, they aren't getting the equal way of sighted people cause that is the life in sighted games, people in ARC survival have to build for, and I shit you not, hours uppon hours, without sleep.

Anyways I thought the release of redspot would come, but it didn't, I was a bit meh, annoyed, but I thought, maybe the've held up on it? But from then on I saw constant motion, aw damn it thingy, and that game carter made, and all these little side projects and eventually gave up hope.
And lets face it, a clone is never as good as the original, cause a clone is a game that is not controled. I loved redspot for what it was, the game, and I worked to get tot he top, people may have hated SCM, despised it even, but we worked for that shit, worked hard, and if your going to put 30 minutes into a base and come back and bitch that its all gone, then you can shove it.

BTW TBR was a really cool game, and Shooter CD was alright.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : YourUso via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector