Re: Looking for opinions on my games and suggestions for future ones

Um  okay, get some things traight. This is a forum. If I don't like a game, indeed, I probably wont post 10 times on it's release topic saying how it sucks. However, if he is asking for input, it's logical for everybody to give their opinions. If I dislike such games for the reasons stated, and if there are 10 others who like them, who cares about my post? The game will be made anyways. However, if our developers came to the point where as soon as they hear some negativity they will go away, then so be it. If he makes a great FPS, posts about it and says it's out, I certainly will just ignore it since it's not my tipe of game. However, this is a topic specifically asking what tipe of games he should work on, and if the majority dislikes one tipe I don't see why a developer should stop because of that. Nobody told him hey your coding skills suck, just stop developing. People expressed possible concerns with that genre, and in fact he should think about that before starting something like this. Better stop now then finish a game and be unprepared to deal with the drama. If the game comes out and it's the next big thing, people will congratulate, I don't see why not. So no, nobody is being over critical because there is nothing to criticize. Those are just opinions. Base it on the majority, who does seem to like such online games since they are popular, so who's stopping him I don't know.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Reza . jdp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Reza . jdp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sirpdex via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : elia fogel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : elia fogel via Audiogames-reflector