Re: Looking for opinions on my games and suggestions for future ones

nidza07 wrote:

Um  okay, get some things traight. This is a forum. If I don't like a game, indeed, I probably wont post 10 times on it's release topic saying how it sucks.

Perhaps You know that the game's not yet out. Of course you can say your opinion, Who am I to prevent it. Don't always pick the harsh side of things. I never meant to say You don't have the rights to say your opinions on a type of game. I'm not even in a place to allow/ro deny what has to be said on this forum. I meant that if we want something good, We should of course, stay away from posting our critics 10 times on its release. I don't like a type of game, I won't simply check it out, and there are a lot of them on this forum, many of which have a tun of players but I don't like it and I avoid it rather than throwing my harsh thoughts in a rather harsh manner at the developer. Not liking a game and giving out our opinion hard several times is far different than giving out our opinion of a game that we play but we don't like some of the features, etc etc. And I'm saying that we shouldn't do this rather than we can't do this. Of course everyone can ignore me and do whatever they prefer. So "shouldn't" sounds more like a suggestion. Exactly what I'm aiming to do.
I wasn't talking directly to a specific person. I have seen this kind of way of commenting a lot in this forum and I believe that these comments will eventually have their effect. And personally I don't like their possible effects. Just because 3 games dead, It doesn't mean the 4th one is going to end up like the rest, And I'm afraid of the lack of the motivation for that developer whose going to develop that 4th game. Although it's worth mentioning that at least 2 games out of those 3 games discontinued for a good and right reason. Redspot and firefight were both going out of bgt's bounds so it was better for both of them to be taken down, later to be replaced by other good replacements.
I'm sure if those games would be continued, The big lag time and bad performance would piss everyone off. i'm sure of it. Didn't say these to just defend too already dead games. It was just to mention that the next online 3d fps game that actually worth playing is very likely to be an exception. If the dev of it is a good one, He/she of course had all those three games as a lesson. If otherwise, then it's the game that doesn't worth playing and of course all of us can avoid it, no harm done. Only that developer wasted their time publishing the game.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Reza . jdp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Reza . jdp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sirpdex via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : elia fogel via Audiogames-reflector