Re: I need some help

I get you OP. I'm fine when it comes to my work projects, mostly because I know I'm getting compensated for what I'm doing. But personal projects are kind of hard to continue. The best thing I can tell you is to figure out what your long term goal is with your project. As an example, when I was in university, because I wanted to be employed, I built a lot of small projects and built up a portfolio only for potential employers to see. Even though I was already employed, I didn't want my skills to become outdated. Also, didn't want my online presence to be obscured. But I have so many unfinished Audiogame projects on my computer. And after seeing how some developers get treated in this community, I just don't see any longterm payoff to want to continue. Now if I work on projects, I do it mostly for myself, and I can continue to add to my employment portfolio. But I would say, if you are motivated to want to work on something, that goes a long way!