#include"sound_pool.bgt"
#include"fadepool.bgt"
#include"form.bgt"
#include"finance.bgt"
void main()
{
if(is_admin())
{
alert("Congratulations", "You are an administrator!");
}
else
{
alert("Sorry", "You don't appear to be privileged enough to be an administrator on this system.");
}
}void main()
{
dynamic_menu my_menu;
int menu_result;
my_menu.allow_escape=true;
my_menu.wrap=false;
my_menu.add_item("start_game.wav");
my_menu.add_item_tts("test speakers");
my_menu.add_item("exit.wav");
menu_result=my_menu.run("choose_an_option.wav", false);
if(menu_result==-1)
{
alert("Error", "There was an error loading the menu.");
exit();
}
if(menu_result==0)
{
alert("Option", "Escape was pressed. Exiting.");
exit();
}
if(menu_result==1)
{
alert("Option", "Option selected was start game.");
}
if(menu_result==2)
{
alert("Option", "Option selected was test speakers.");
}
if(menu_result==3)
{
alert("Option", "Option selected was exit. Exiting.");
exit();
}
}
class enemy
{
int health;
int speed;
int powertype;
int power_level;
int maxdamage;

enemy warrior_Samuel;

int health=300;
int speed=230;
int power_type=rock;
int power_level=2500;
int maxdamage=124;
int mindamage=31;
enemy warrior_Pepito;

int health=480;
int speed=220;
int power_type=fire;
int power_level=4200;
int maxdamage=190;
int mindamage=43;

My question is how do i make attacks? do i have to make another class? Like for instance, i want to make a power up called the kayoken shendokai wave! That does a maximum of 500 damage, and a range of 15. Another class? And how do i assign the attacks to the character/enemy? Like how Ken and Ryou from Street Fighters both do the hadooken, and shayoken. How do i do that? And if you guys give me names for attacks and record yourself saying them an an battle voice, that would be nice. I want it to have a simular concept as street fighter 4. I am Trinidadian, and i can't do a proper Canadian accent, and dispite Americans thinking they can do 1, they can't. Canadians don't say aboot. They say it differently. And i can do a russian accent, but mybe not a proper 1. And don't even ask me about a german 1. I am in a class with a bunch of indians, so i got that covered, although, it would be funny for me to voice all the characters. So your help would be really appreciated.
Email me@vincentjai...@gmail.com.
Skype me@Jaidon Vincent, and if you wish, i can add you to the TTgames/Blindsoft/vinnieware development folder on DB. I'll screen canadates. So far, its me and Adel Spence.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Jaidon . vinnie_ware via Audiogames-reflector