Re: Where to begin?

I am going to exude extreme patience here and say... "Start smaller!" the code you have just posted illustrates that you haven't even tried to follow my advice and read through the class tutorial carefully. For example, did you know that your code is declaring the same variables over and over again? In addition to that, you have 2 main functions. I don't remember if BGT allows functions to be overwritten, but if it does, your admin check will never happen because your second main proceeds your first one. If the override is block, which is more likely, you will get an error.
Start by reading through sections 9 and 10 in the BGT tutorial, don't worry if you don't understand inheritence, but please, please, please actually make sure you understand the examples it provides. Right now you don't. I'm not saying it's bad, I'm saying that you need to start a lot smaller if you don't want to eventually just give up.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Jaidon . vinnie_ware via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Jaidon . vinnie_ware via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector