Re: how many use both?

I have a Galaxy S10E in Pink for the Android life, with an IPad Mini 5th gen for the Apple life.

I am planning on getting an IPhone 11 64GB in purple sometime next year to ‘possibly” replace my S10E, though unsure if I will actually do the ‘trade in.”
On the Android side, I ‘mostly” use Commentary, though when it comes to using the phone with my K4800 keyboard, I switch to ‘Voice Assistant.” Commentary is ‘slowly” adding keyboard shortcuts, since I know not everyone enjoys touch screen only interaction all the time for writing long documents as an example.

BTW, since IOS/IPadd OS 13 and later now supports ‘external drives” via USBC on IPad Pro or via the Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter , people all around can stop complaining that Apple doesn’t give ya ‘Micro SD Card” support with in their OS now. I”ve been sharing that fact on tech YouTube channels, for days now!