Another HP fanfic, not for the faint of heart

Unlike the other one I posted a bit ago, this story is actually complete and it does have a continuation (I'm gonna leave it up to you to find it though) I should also mention that there is no need to have read anything but Harry Potter, hell even if you haven't read HP yet you most likely will enjoy this, though the actual books will not stand up to the hype this will bring.
Basically, if you're offended by religion jokes, high amounts of swearing, and some sexual stuff, don't read. Otherwise, enjoy The Denarian Renegade

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : amerikranian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : amerikranian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : amerikranian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gonzalez via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : amerikranian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : amerikranian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector