Re: Another HP fanfic, not for the faint of heart

I didn
t think I'd like this very much. I'm not usually into crossovers, and have never read Dresdan.
The first like, three chapters are also rather hellishly riddled with grammar problems, "first instead of fist" and how many times is the word pain mentioned in the first chapter?
but surprisingly, despite all that, I could *not* put the damn thing down.
I ended up reading the entire thing from chapter 1 of book 1, to chapter 2 of book 4 which is the latest release.
Part of me hopes the author continues, but judging by the last update date, it's probably unlikely. Loved the fanfics, thanks for sharing

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : amerikranian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : amerikranian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : amerikranian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gonzalez via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : amerikranian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : amerikranian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector