Re: Thoughts About Transfering AGNet to Another Web Master

Hi.

@sendermen, the error you get after loging in rreally should be fixed.

It's been going on for about 4 or so months now and we have to log in,, then press alt d, then I press f for forum.audiogames.net and press enter, then find the topic I want to reply to.

This is a big issue and needs to change as it's making us take extra steps we shouldn't have to take.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaidon . vinnie_ware via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaidon . vinnie_ware via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : electro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : simba via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : brad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : katil2008 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : quanin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaidon . vinnie_ware via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : brad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : omer via Audiogames-reflector