Re: Thoughts About Transfering AGNet to Another Web Master

@6 No, it doesn't make you a schmuck. Most of the issues we are facing right now are just things that could be fixed, and aren't. I definitely understand not being able to put in that commitment, and never would blame you or anyone else for not having the time and / or energy, especially after 15 years. But, it would be a shame to see AgNet just fall apart because of errors that keep cropping up, which is where all of my concerns come into play. That's why I'm an advocate of letting others help on the back end type of thing.

I'm definitely appreciative of what you guys and all the staff have done in keeping this site up, and adding to it and making it a place to congregate over the years. That's why I and many others feel the way we do about this, simply because this site has a lot of history behind it. It's less about bashing you guys and more about trying to find a way to keep some sort of sysadmin maintenance going on to keep AgNet alive.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : electro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : simba via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : brad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : katil2008 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : quanin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaidon . vinnie_ware via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : brad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaidon . vinnie_ware via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaidon . vinnie_ware via Audiogames-reflector