Re: Feedback for future versions of EA SPORTS Madden NFL

You can at least memorize play type and 9/10 never have the problem of being confused if you're running a run or a pass. Plus what Orin said, haptic feedback makes it pretty clear what kind of a play you're running, usually. Seriously I think if you can do both do both, but personally I'm not paying another 59 dollars to pass to someone I thought was open but ended up being covered. I do that enough as is. I'm not saying anyone who wants the plays read is wrong by any means, but it's almost secondary to know what's happening on the field, because that shotgun pass looks great when it's read to me, but when I throw it expecting AB to catch it and he's covered by everyone including Charles Davis himself, that playbook narration isn't going to do anything for me.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sirpdex via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TBlaze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mmaslo1124 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mmaslo1124 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector