Re: Feedback for future versions of EA SPORTS Madden NFL

First and foremost, Playbooks need to be done first. I know a lot of people  don't like this idea, but if you don't know what play your calling you can't possibly know what receivers to throw to. take it from someone who has been playing Madden  games since Madden 96.
Without the playbooks, we're at a disadvantage.
Second for me, is the skills trainer, and training drills. Again, I know that  a lot of people do not agree with this, but someone mentioned  knowing what a play is, and knowing where your receivers are.
The skills trainer and the training in franchise will help you in several ways,  the most important being  learning ,  the different concepts such as the mills concept, the slant flat concept, learning defensive coverages,  etc. Also, if you are doing the training in franchise, and you get gold on the drills and concepts, that helps your teams raidings go up by a bunch, and unless menu narration reads the text of the training materials, we are at a disadvantage as we are not able to take full advantage of the experience we gain during a season. On top of all that  I would like to see the rest of franchise, ultimate team, and face of the franchise narrated.
As far as game play changes go, Yes, we need a way to know what receiver is open, but again, this ties in to what play you have called. Each formation has receivers listed  in a  particular order. Your number one receiver might be Davis in shotgun trips, but your number one might be Jackson in the i-form week.  While the number one receiver button is always x, having the playbooks speaking  would let us chose formations, concepts, and plays we are comfortable with.
Again, most of you, if not all of you will disagree,  but I've been playing Madden 23 years, so I believe as a player, I know what I am  talking about.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TBlaze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mmaslo1124 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mmaslo1124 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector