Re: Help uninstalling realtech audio.

Hello,
I have a question too, I want to ask here.
I have experiencing problems with Realtek as well. There's sound delay, my computer's and screen reader's sound comes after one second when I press a key.
That's so annoying, especialy while playing games or doing something quickly.
So I wanted to switch to Microsoft's HD audio driver, for doing this I opened device manager, sound devices>realtek>search computer>high definition driver.
After I return back to Microsoft's sound driver, the delay was fixed. Everything was working perfectly. However in Microsoft's audio driver, when I plug my headphones It does not detect it.
My headphones was working while I was using Realtek's sound card, so there's no problem with my headphones. However at Microsoft's sound driver, I am checking device manager>sounds>playback tab, It seems as headphones, not plugged in.
My notebook's speakers works without delay. I do not want to return Realtek but now I can't use headphones. This driver does not detect it.
Anybody had any recommendations? what can I do to solve this problem?