Re: Help uninstalling realtech audio.

@8.
Not sure if your driver handles this differently, but in the one I was given, headphones are sepperated from your speakers when selecting an output device. Just make sure your headphones are set as your default output device, or if you are using VAC, that it is rooting through them.
My computer originally used realtech, however thanks to a friend of mine Aaron Hewitt, I now have a much better driver. I never experienced any of the lagging issues you guys mentioned, however the realtech driver did have a number of other issues, sutch as being extremely slow to start and doing strange things with my volume.