Re: I'm noticing a Pattern for Audio FPSs

Yeah, I'm in my own little reality right now. I've been in and out of sleep all day, posting on the forum in between naps. I'm currently in a state of exhaustion where everything feels borderline trippy, Lets just say I'm glad I'm not at work right now because then me cutting up could wind up getting me into trouble. big_smile