Re: I'm noticing a Pattern for Audio FPSs

So now that I'm more awake, I figured out the perfect solution to this hacking problem, and I think you guys will appreciate this one too. I see possible options here. One, I could try to code a game myself, which obviously I don't have time to do and I don't have time to become proficient at it. The more realistic option would be for me to sit back, shut up, mind my own business, and let things take their course. Me bitching and moaning isn't helping anyone, and since lately I haven't really had time to play very many games anymore it's best that I not say anything about it.