Re: WeWalk?

All I can say is that it is much much expensive than the smart cane of assistech.
I told my big sister about ths cane where it can detect obstacles through vibration even obstacles leveled to your head like branches of a tree for example and ask her to buy me one.
He saw this products of we walk but I told her the product of assistech is much much less expensive but since the day she place her order online using her credit card, the smart cane that she order haven't been arrive yet and that was 4 weeks ago I think? when she order one for me?\

Of course, we keep on follow upping it but still, until now, we haven't receive the smart cane yet heh.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Diego via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : UltimateBlade via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : UltimateBlade via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thatguy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KG4RDF via Audiogames-reflector