Re: I Want to be Banned

See? I knew I was going to come back, against my better judgement, because again I’m an idiot and I do things that I know are going to stress me out. This is something I’ve always done. I don’t do this for attention, and I don’t do this to be cool. Like I said, usually if I get mad enough at the forum I will leave and you guys won’t even realize I’m gone, but I got mad and hurt enough that I have officially reached my break point. I knew people like posters eight and nine weren’t going to care in the least. All I try to do for people is help and make them happy, and it constantly gets thrown back in my face. Why do you think I want to be banned from here so bad? Also Targor, it’s not your fault, but somebody posted something in that topic that drove me over the edge and made me want to make this topic. I’m like a dog. It doesn’t matter how hard you kick me, I’ll keep coming back until you lock me out of the room. I can’t just change the password and be done with it, because for some stupid reason I can’t go through with it because there’s a huge part of me that still likes this forum and wants to keep coming back.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : superb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Vulcan_Raven via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector