Re: Swamp, zombie fps by Aprone

Honestly, not really. Each person likes different setups, and your setup will change over time. I went through three complete re-workings of my key assignments before I was happy, and I still tweak things. Here's my setup, ignoring defaults or little-used keys:
navigation: a is left, s is step back, d is right, and w is step forward. To side step, I use shift with a or d.
Weapons: fire is left click, reload is right click, and toggle mode is a click of the center wheel. Favorites are shift-1 or shift-2, and assigning favorites are the same, but with control.
Volumes: I use f1=f6 to change my, human, and zombie footstep volumes.
Radars: the four arrow keys alone enable long-range radars, and adding shift enables short-range. I use long-range most, so it made sense to enable them easily. Space turns the active radar on or off.