Re: Swamp, zombie fps by Aprone

So, the VM seems to be working better. SLJ, the key was full-screen, and changing the buffer size as the link in your article suggested. I tried that a few weeks ago, but gave it up when the process locked up the entire Mac. Also, the missing sounds were a dropbox problem. When I moved my games over to the VM, I used Dropbox to store them all, and somehow the AK47 folder got copied twice. The original was empty, and the copy, with a different name, had all the files.

Now, I'm just having one problem. When I right click to reload, sometimes the Apple menu comes up or some other thing gets focus. The bigger issue is that left clicking to fire sometimes jumps me to the Library window and out of my virtual Windows machine entirely. It's still running, but I can't do anything until I go to the Window menu and select it again, then switch input back to it. How, if at all possible, can I prevent this? In the middle of desperately fighting off a hoard, the last thing I need is for my VM to lose focus so that I can only listen as I'm torn apart.