Re: Trouble with trimps

Well things are going well indeed.
I just got to zone 120, and as things were getting tough I decided for the tough to get going big_smile.

I admit if I hadn't been mostly away from my computer today I might have called it a day at 116, but since 120 is a milestone I thought I should get there first, then again I wasn't able to get the achievement as it was obvious to me that completing 120 might have to wait.

So, big lot of helium in hand I decided to try the scientist IV challenge. This one I admit wasn't easy, completing the block with one trimp, and since I decided to go the route of miners but no bloodlust upgrade, so no auto fighting, lots of hitting of the f key, and of course with no coordinations it  doing the hole thing with one trimp fighting and level 1 equipment.

Oddly enough it wasn't as bad as frugal (which I really should've stopped and restarted), but it was still a bit of a slog around zone 10, and though I did manage to get all my gear up to level 60 or so with 70 in the shield, I was only just over the minimum damage needed having 125 k, so lots of hitting of the f key.

On the other hand its done now and I get the auto prestiege upgrade to deal with, which is a nice thing for a lazy person like me, as well as the ability to earn double prestiges in maps, which should make progression generally faster.

We'll see how high I can go this time around.