Re: Trouble with trimps

#Yeah artisanastry is useful, I got a couple of levels in it last time myself.
I'm currently on zone 88, though i admit part of that was just not playing as actively today.
I'd like to get beyond 125 this time if I can, maybe even over 130 though that could be a bit ambitious.

For what challenge next, I'm not sure. I'm tempted to repeat electricity, or go for one of the challenge 2's to up my attack percentage and helium gain, as diciplin really isn't too difficult and I should be able to get over 100 at least, though I'm also tempted to do another run of electricity or even life, though I'm not really sure about life, especially if there is not currently a way to tell where the living and dead cells are on the map or what your going to fight next.

I suspect the level 120 challenges like coordinated will have to wait, indeed the guide on the trimps wiki gives suggested helium totals for some of the challenges which seem like good advice, indeed had I done electricity before trying frugal I likely would've got on far better.