Re: Inquisitor: The Demon is OUT

I've tried the demo and I like the game but I will not buy the full version of the game yet so buying the full version of the game will have to wait because there are still bugs that have to be fixed and who knows what else has to be fixed.
on the other hand, what if I choose to buy the full version now?
does the full version of the game have bugs?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flyby chow via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flyby chow via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flyby chow via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flyby chow via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flyby chow via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wes Hollow via Audiogames-reflector