Re: Inquisitor: The Demon is OUT

No look function as far as I can tell.. Tab tells you which direction you're facing, but that doesn't really help with so many things in the way at every turn.. The "nothing else" thing is so unhelpful when you have to back track.. I doubt anybody could memorize these maps, and when every door is an "exit", its tough to know which is the one to take. I get so turned around in the caves, and I just had to wonder until I found the den.. I do wish I could be more help. The walkthrough was kinda confusing, but at least tells you what missions you do need to compleet.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flyby chow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flyby chow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flyby chow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flyby chow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flyby chow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wes Hollow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Erick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kg84 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wes Hollow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wes Hollow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector