Re: astral projection can a blind person do it?

Rope technique was invented by Robert Bruce specificly for a blind student of his.

There are lots of good books and methods to use. Robert Bruce, and Robert Monroe, are my two favorite authors on the subject.

When I have done it, it was like what I see in dreams. I know what is around me, but I have as much actual vision as I do waking. It is more an intrinsic knowing.

As far as your question about what happens to the spirit? Well, that's the question everyone is trying to answer. My personal belief is that it's where it always is, it's just focused somewhere else. You're not leaving your body an empty shell by any means. I actually think Robert Monroe has it right and it's more a phasing of awareness rather than an actual projection.

One tip, which I am admittedly bad at, is to write down your dreams. A stronger dream recall means you're focusing on that aspect of your consciousness, which will bring it into focus more and make it easier on your attempts.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Wes Hollow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tseth42 via Audiogames-reflector