Re: astral projection can a blind person do it?

Astral projection is a topic that's been debated for years and everyone involved has a theory or an other. The fact is that it's real, you can experience it if you learn the techniques to do so and it can be experienced by everyone. The main advantage for me is that it made me question everything, reality, dreams, who we really are and what we can achieve if we really put our minds to it. The experience is indistinguishable from reality, it feels real to an unnatural degree, sometimes even surreal because you can do things that you can't even think of in the real world. I tend to incline more towards astral projection being a shift of awareness. More like you are pure awareness but this awareness gets filtered through the mind and the body that's why we are able to comprehend and remember the experience. During the entering and leaving stages you can feel some very unnatural things, things that, I believe, our mind couldn't simulate. These include intense vibrations, it's like you're electricuted but you feel no pain, loud noises, sometimes as loud as church bells and the sensation of leaving the body, it's like swimming through mud, you really have to struggle to get out of the body. Then there's the reentering stage where you feel a strong jolt and, a while after that, you perceive the weight of your body, it's like you've been on the moon for a while and you returned to earth for the hollyday. The experience itself is amazing and intriguing at the same time. To me it looks like your mind tries to get you back, it tries to modify and mingle with everything you do because it wants to make sense of everything, it wants to put logic behind something that has no logic atall so it filters the experience in a way that you only get glimpses of what pure awareness feels like. Let me give you a simple example. In that reality you are pure awareness, you have no substance so you can act in any way you want, you can pass through walls for instance. It's not as simple as it seems though because if you think about passing through the wall infront of you it will not work. The mind reasons that it's not a logical thing to do and wouldn't let you do it. If you focus on the point behind the wall though, it's like the wall doesn't even exist even if you touched it seconds ago, you can walk through it like walking through air. The mind is a very strong filter, and you have to be really clever to bypass that.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tseth42 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector