Re: please send me bgt.exe

I really don't like when people just tell others with out any request what soever, to switch to a different programming language. We get it guys. BGT is discontinued and will never receive an update. But are we gonna just start pushing people away with 'oh just use Python' and not provide any resources to get started? If we're gonna start promoting the use of Python as heavily as some people do, start writing  up a topic with a list of resources for Python or whatever programming language you're into. I will say it... ready? This will come off as being dickish or whatever but here's the thing. A lot of people who sit on the forum's high horse and shove Python down someone's throat aren't even programmers themselves. Just because you wrote
print('hello world')
does not make you a top of the line dev and should just go off and promote the use of Python, PHP, CPP, Swift or fucking hell, Brainfuck. Enough ranting. At OP, if I had the installer I would give it to you, but I deleted it I guess. Searching both my computers turns up nothing. Sorry.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : belatrix via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector